Michael R. Cramer – Of Counsel
Dallas Business Litigation Attorney
Michael R. Cramer’s practice includes extensive experience in business law, civil and commercial litigation, employment law, corporate law, construction law, real estate, civil defense and estate planning.
Attorney Cramer has more than 21 years of practice. Michael developed a statewide practice focused on litigation. His cases range from breach of contract to construction delay claims against the State of Texas. He also works with Family Law and Divorce cases. His business litigation practice includes the representation of corporations of all sizes. Michael has considerable experience in assisting corporations to avoid litigation through consultancy and risk avoidance. He counsels business owners on the best type of entity for their corporate structure and then assists the business in every step of the process from formation to contracts, collections to dissolution, and everything in between. Michael’s business law clients include construction companies, contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers, franchisors, owners, architects, business partners and many other entities in litigation matters. His family law clients include parents, grandparents, couples, and conservators in all areas of family law.
- State Courts of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- Mesquite Bar Association, President, 2012
- Dallas Bar Association, Business Law Section
- Mesquite Ambucs Charity, President, 2008, Vice President and President elect 2015
- J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 1994
- B.B.A., Marketing, University of North Texas, 1991
- Mortar Board National College Senior Honor Society